|Clearwater, FL||Call for details|
|2 Day Internal Auditing||Clearwater, FL||Call for details|
|2 Day Internal Auditing||Orlando, FL||Call for details|
|2 Day AS9110 Auditing||Miami, FL||Call for details|
|5 day RABQSA, IRCIA
Certified Lead Auditor Training
|Tampa, FL||Call for details|
|ISO 13485||Orlando, FL||Call for details|
|AS9110 4 hour Overview||Miami, FL||Call for details|
Four Hour on site ISO 9000 or 14000 Employee Overview
$700 for up to 25 Participants.
Price includes handouts
($20 material charge for each additional participant)
This course is recommended for businesses that need to train new employees or are implementing a new ISO 9000 compliant quality management system and need employee cooperation. Designed to eliminate employee’s misunderstanding and fears associated with ISO 9000 and obtain their buy-in. This overview will expose the employees to the requirements of the standard and the benefits of an ISO 9000 compliant quality management system. It will engage employees in lively discussions of the advantages and disadvantages of an ISO 9000 compliant quality management system and the changes in their roles and responsibilities within the organization.
Contact Us for more details. Space is sometimes limited and advanced reservations are required.
The ISO Organization
- Process for developing an International Standard
- ISO Hierarchy (Lead Auditor, Registrar & RAB Certified Training)
- Industry Specific Standards
- Customer Satisfaction, Discipline & Demonstration
- Cost savings, new market opportunities, improved processes
- General Requirements, Management Responsibility, Human Resources, Product/Process Realization and Measurement & Improvement
- Typical questions auditors ask employees
- Explanation of the Shall Clauses in the Requirements Section