Exemplar Global 3 Day Certified Lead Auditor Training Courses – February 4-6
Successful Completion of these courses, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the internationally recognized competency units.The Certificate of Attainment provides evidence of knowledge competency defined by Exemplar Global for certification as an ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (or equivalent) Lead Auditor.
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-QM (Quality Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-TL (Leading Management System Audit Teams)
- (Optionaladditional day) EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-EM (Environmental Management Systems)
The modules above are certified under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for quality management system and satisfies the Training Requirements for Certification by Exemplar Global as a Lead Auditor and successful completion will enable participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for certification as a provisional auditor, step 1 on their way up to a becoming Certified Lead Auditor.
In addition, these modules can be combined with a one-day Environmental Management Module EM (ISO14000), enabling duel Certifications as a Lead Auditor for ISO9001 & ISO 14001
- This will be done as a web training program, so the participants can take the course in the comfort of their home or office.
- John (Jack) Doherty, a Pillar Associates Instructor, from the National Resource Center for Business will be the instructor.
- Class planned for Feb 4-6, 2019, optional EM Module Feb 7, 2019
- Planned Cost for the three days is $1600 Per Person 10 % discount for two or more. Addition EM Module is $500 (total cost for both combined $2,100 PP) same 10% discount for the additional EM module
If you are interested, please send an email so we can reserve a seat. The Course is limited to 15 participants. (First Come First Serve)
Highlights of the sessions include:
- “Hands-on” training with over 15 class exercises
- Quality management systems as required by ISO 9001
- ISO 9001 requirements and intent
- QMS historical perspective and regulations
- QMS audit process
- Evaluating system effectiveness
- Evaluation of conformance
- Audit reporting
- Simulated audit or live audit
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditors
- ISO 9001 Implementers
- Quality Program Managers
For those participants that plan on pursuing a career as a Certified Lead Auditor:
a more detail explanation can be found on the Exemplar Global Websitehttps://exemplarglobal.org/certification/quality-systems/quality-management-system-qms-auditor/
Professional has met the training requirements but has not yet demonstrated the ability to conduct QMS audits. (Completion of the courses referenced above)
Professional has met the training and work experience requirements but has not yet demonstrated the ability to conduct QMS audits.
Professional has demonstrated the competencies to conduct QMS audits and perform as a member of an audit team.
Professional has demonstrated the competencies to conduct QMS audits and can lead an audit team.
Professional has demonstrated extensive lead auditor competence and industry experience in their field of certification.